TERMS OF SALE
This page tells you the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the products/services listed on our website www.imtheph.com to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products/Services from our site. You should understand that by ordering any of our products/Services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
At checkout, please click on the check box marked “I’ve read and accept the terms & conditions ” if you accept them. Please understand that if you refuse to accept these terms and conditions, you will not be able to order any Services from our site. We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time and it is your responsibility to check regularly before ordering. This does not affect your statutory rights.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
www.imtheph.com is a site operated by Ivano Messinese AKA I’M
We are registered in England and Wales under company number 2048238333 and with our registered office and main trading address at Bylanes Eastfield, Westbury in Trym BS9 4BE BRISTOL (UK)
TERMS OF SERVICE
HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED
After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us confirming that your order is being processed and a telephone calling to agree onthe date of shooting. We will charge your credit or debit card at the time of checkout.
All orders are subject to acceptance by us by sending you an e-mail confirming dispatch (the Dispatch Confirmation), at which stage the contract is formed.
If we cannot fulfil your order for any reason, we will let you know as soon as possible and provide a full refund with the original payment method.
In case of cancellation within 72 working hours you’ll get a full refund with the original payment method.
Every appointment taken with I’M, both at the studio and at the locations, is subject to a refundable booking deposit.This is taken to ensure that clients arrive on time for scheduled appointments and our operation runs smoothly for the good of all customers and our crew. Failure to attend appointments without 72 working hours notice may result in the loss of the deposit. The deposits vary in amount depending on availability
Rescheduling of the appointments are possible with a 72 working hours notice. Otherwise you may be charged for a new appointment as we will not able to fill your slot with a shorter notice.
We provide links to the websites of other companies. We are not responsible for the products or the service provided by third party companies (this disclaimer does not affect your statutory rights against that third party).
If you are contracting as a consumer, you may cancel a contract at any time within 14 calendar days, beginning on the day after you received the Products (printings). In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products (printings) in accordance with our refunds policy (set out in clause 8 below).
To cancel a contract, you must inform us in writing or by sending an email to email@example.com You must return the Product(s) to us as soon as possible at the main trading address above in an unused, undamaged condition. You are responsible for paying the cost of returning the Product(s).
Please note that you have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
Except where a Product is defective, you may not cancel a contract for the supply of any of the following:
Products produced or altered to your own specification;
Perishable goods, including fresh foods or plants.
Nothing in this contract creates any right which is enforceable by any person who is not a party to the contract.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
- A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks;
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- Our performance under any contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
If any part of these conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which I’M excludes its liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
I’M operate a complaints handling procedure which is used to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. If you have a complaint, please contact us at our main trading address.
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law, and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
These Terms and Conditions, together with the current I’M website prices, delivery details and I’M contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the goods/services to you by I’M. These Terms and Conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a director of I’M. In particular nothing said by any sales person on behalf of I’M should be understood as a variation of these Terms and Conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any goods/services offered for sale by I’M. Waterstones shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
The nature of Internet communications means that your communications may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and delays. I’M shall not be responsible for any detrimental reliance you place on this website or its contents.
I’M is providing this site and its contents (including any downloadable data or software) on an ‘as is’ basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. In addition, I’M makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site or that any software or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of I’M howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
Neither I’M nor any of its employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site in any way. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties
PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT CODES
We may occasionally offer discount codes to customers.
Discount codes are exclusive of online postage and packaging and can only be used once per person with one discount code to be used per transaction. Discount codes cannot be used with any other voucher, coupon or offer. Discount codes can only be used at time of purchase and not retrospectively. Discount codes can only be used on www.imtheph.com and not at I’M studio. Discounts do not apply to Gift cards or Click & Collect. They also do not apply to any partner sites. We reserve the right to withdraw codes at any time.
All discount codes are subject to their own Terms and Conditions.
In these Terms and Conditions:
- ‘We’ and ‘ I’M‘ means COMPANY AND ADDRESS, any connected organisation that actually supplies goods ordered by you and any successor to its business;
- ‘working day’ means every day of a calendar year apart from weekends and statutory and public holidays;
- ‘us’ means I’M and you together; and
- ‘you’ and ‘your’ means the person ordering goods under these Terms and Conditions.
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE
- You must not use this website inappropriately or in contravention of any laws. In particular you agree not to distribute, upload or publish any material or files that might:
- be considered defamatory, inaccurate, threatening, offensive, indecent or calculated to incite hatred;
- constitute a breach of confidence, infringe copyright or any other intellectual property right, privacy or any other right of a third party; or
- contain viruses or other harmful features, programs or devices.
- You are responsible for the accuracy of any information you submit to the website.
- You agree to keep any password used on this website confidential. You agree that we will not be responsible for any activity on this site resulting from a third party gaining access to your password.
- All web site design, text, photography, graphics and their selection and arrangement, unless otherwise indicated, are Copyright © 2018 www.imtheph.com , all rights reserved.
- Trade marks used on this web site are the property of their respective owners. These trade marks are protected by law and you may not use these trademarks.
- You are not permitted to use any of our copyrighted material or trade marks in any way. If you do so without our written consent we will have a right of action against you in law for copyright and/or trade mark infringement and you must remove such material with immediate effect.
- You are not permitted to modify the content of this website in any way.
- Any links from this website to other sites are provided solely for your convenience. We are not responsible for the direct or indirect consequences of you linking to any other web site. We are not responsible for and have no control over the content of any external sites, and the provision of a link is not an endorsement of any other site or its contents.
- You may only create a link to this website on the basis that you link to the homepage and on the condition that you do not imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own, that you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information, you do not use any trade marks displayed on the Website without their owners’ express written permission, and your website does not contain material which is distasteful, offensive or infringes any rights of any person.
- We may alter this site and these terms, conditions and disclaimers at any time.
- We do not make any representation or give any warranty or other assurance (and all such warranties, terms and representations that might otherwise apply by operation of law, practice or otherwise are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted) as to:
- the operation, quality, timeliness, reliability, usefulness or functionality of this website or any information on this website;
- the availability of this website. Access to this Website may be interrupted, restricted or delayed for any reason and at any time (for example, to enable changes to be made);
- the compatibility or performance of this website with (or its effect on) your computer equipment;
- this website being free from errors, defects, viruses or other harmful features, programs or devices;
- the accuracy, completeness, suitability, timeliness or fitness for any particular purpose of any content on this website or accessed through a link on this website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We are not liable for and disclaim to the fullest extent permissible under any applicable law all liability and responsibility in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this website for any amount or kind of loss, damage, expenses, costs or liability that you or any third party may suffer, including without limitation any direct, indirect, punitive, special or consequential loss or damage or any loss of income, profits, anticipated savings, goodwill or data whether arising in tort, contract, operation of law or otherwise. This limitation does not apply to your purchase of products via this website, which is governed by our Sale Terms.
- If any of these terms and conditions would otherwise be held invalid, the invalid term or condition shall be interpreted as applicable only to the extent permitted without being invalid and the remainder of the terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- These terms and this disclaimer and any claim based on use of information from this web site shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.